Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Robbyn's Finally Friday Challenge at SPCC


I loved this challenge over at SPCC because I love the look of monochromatic, but I rarely attempt it because I think it can be kind of hard to pull off. After looking at some of what the other ladies did, I was inspired! There are some really talented paper crafters out there. This is my take on the challenge - a yellow thank you card. All the products are Stampin' Up's So Saffron. Yellow is such a pretty and cheery color, so it was fun to do the mono look with it.
Be sure to check out some of the other entries here -
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/08/finally-friday.html

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The bow is beautiful and ties it all together nicely (oops, sorry for the awful pun)! Sorry for deleting my first comment, but it had a typo, and I hate those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work...love all that yellow!

    Hope you will continue to play along with us!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with the Finally Friday Challenge Carrie! Your card is awesome. I looove that big juicy bow!
    Hugs
    Robbyn

    ReplyDelete