Saturday, February 14, 2009

My first blog entry

Hello all!

I have never kept a blog before. I never even kept a diary. I thought this might be a good idea because I am trying to help my card making business grow, and I haven't had a lot of success on etsy, ebay, or shophandmade. After trying all three of those websites, I have decided to stick with etsy, which was my original choice. Listing on etsy.com is simple and cost effective; unfortunately, the market is pretty flooded in my area. I will sell something from time-to-time, but I would really like to get some more exposure. I'm not much of a sales person though, so it has been difficult for me to promote my products. I'm just too scared to ask store owners if I can leave a stack of business cards on their counters. So, I'm trying this, and we'll see how it goes. Hopefully, as time progresses, I will get better at this whole blog thing, so be patient with me!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment